I have combined the best healthy winter soups for you to add to your menu this winter. These recipes are perfect for anyone which means, they are low in calories and packed with a ton of vitamins and minerals to nourish your soul. I’ve tried most of the recipes on this list and they are delicious!
There’s nothing as comforting as a warm bowl of hearty soup on a cold winter day. I love to experiment with different flavors and ingredients for my soups while keeping them healthy. I also try to make my recipes easy and simple to follow so grab a cup of coffee and let’s get cooking!
Healthy Winter Soups For The Cold Days
Below are 28 soup recipes that are not only great for winter but help with weight loss, detox, inflammation, constipation, and digestive health. Now just because these soups are healthy, it doesn’t mean they don’t taste good! I’ve tried all of the soups on this list and trust me, they are good!
First up is a group of low-calorie potato soup recipes that you can try out. Potato soups are really easy to make and go well with most protein and vegetables.
- Healthy Ham Potato Soup Recipe
- Low-Calorie Chicken Potato Soup Recipe
- Healthy Turkey Potato Soup (low-calorie)
- Healthy Creamy Beef Potato Soup Recipe
- Healthy Creamy Potato Leek Soup Recipe
- Easy Healthy Bacon Potato Soup (Low-Calorie)
Mexican Inspired Soups
Mexican soups are actually my favorite because you can add in so many vibrant ingredients and heat. They are aromatic and packed with flavorful goodness. I love adding chilies and cayenne pepper to my soup recipes, it just gives it an extra zesty kick.
- Healthy White Chicken Chili Recipe (low-calorie)
- Healthy Creamy Chicken Taco Soup (low-calorie)
- Spicy & Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Creamy Beef Taco Soup (Healthy Low-Calorie Version)
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe (low-Calorie)
Butternut Squash Soups
Butternut squash soups are delightful and sweet! Their nutty flavor and velvety smooth texture make every spoonful feel like a trip to heaven! It’s hard to go wrong with butternut squash soup, I love to add a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon as toppings to enhance its flavors.
- Healthy Butternut Squash And Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- Healthy Roasted Butternut Squash And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Low-Calorie Butternut Squash Soup
Now we’re moving on to the healthy side of soups! So even though these soups are made to help reduce inflammation, they are still very delicious and great for the winter. Since I tend to have more rheumatism symptoms during winter, these are my go-to recipes for reducing pain and stiffness in my joints.
These soups contain ingredients like turmeric, ginger, garlic, and vegetables that help reduce inflammation so I highly recommend you try them.
- Anti-Inflammatory Cauliflower Chicken Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Carrot Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Chicken Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Bean Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Lentil Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Soup Cleanse That Works!
- Anti-Inflammatory Cabbage Soup
Soups For Digestion
If you suffer from constipation, indigestion, bloating, or want to lose a few extra pounds during the winter, this section is for you! Adding these soups to a balanced diet can help you with all of the above. These soups contain high-fiber vegetables and other ingredients that are great for your digestive health.
- Ancient Chinese Soup For Constipation
- Detox Cabbage Soup That Actually Tastes Good!
- 7-Day Cabbage Soup Diet For Weight Loss (PDF INCLUDED)
- Easy Lentil Soup For Constipation
- Easy Chicken Soup For Constipation Relief
- Tasty Tomato Soup For Constipation Relief
- High Fiber Vegetable Soup For Constipation Relief
Please let me know which of the soups you tried from this list, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. You can also find me on Pinterest for more awesome tips and healthy recipes. Until next time, please stay awesome mama!