If you have been trying to lose weight without success you may want to try this amazing skinny fit diet plan that has helped me lose over 70 lbs. Losing weight does not have to be complicated, it’s as simple as choosing the right foods and counting your calories.
Now I know how hard it is to stay committed to a restricted diet but if you truly want to lose weight, you have to stay consistent. I can’t count how many times I started a diet that I couldn’t finish until I tried this one and started seeing results. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s totally worth it!
Skinny Fit Diet Plan For Fast Weight Loss
Unlike other diet plans, the skinny fit diet plan works by allowing you to start slowly and work your way up. You can modify this diet to fit your local cuisine so that anyone, anywhere is able to follow and enjoy it. As long as you understand the concept of counting your calories, you can start this diet as soon as you like.
Before we start with the diet plan though, you will need to check your body mass index (BMI) and calculate how many calories you need to consume daily in order to lose weight. This is very important for any weight loss program because eating fewer calories than your body requires can lead to nutrient and mineral deficiencies.
Finally, this is a 1300-calorie diet plan and it was prepared for me by my nutritionist according to my BMI, I was able to lose 8 kg in the first month of starting this diet. That said, it can be modified to fit your BMI and calorie requirements by increasing or replacing certain foods on the list. Using a calorie calculator is best.
First things first, you will need to drink 2 glasses of water as soon as you wake ( after brushing your teeth of course) plus a cup of detox tea. Two hours later, you can have any of the following foods for breakfast:
- 1 hard-boiled egg + a slice of toast + 1 glass of zero fat milk
- 1 hard-boiled egg + 1 cup of green smoothie
- 2 tablespoons of zero-fat sour cream + 2 slices of toast
- 2 slices of zero-fat white cheese + 2 slices of toast
- 1 slice of smoked turkey + 2 slices of toast
For your mid-morning snack, you can have any of the following fruits + at least a glass of water:
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 8 pcs of non-salted assorted nuts
For lunch, you can have any of the following meals but just make sure that you eat a plate of salad and drink 2 glasses of water.
- 1 plate of salad 30 minutes before lunch ( try the skinny broccoli salad or my Crunchy Detox Salad)
- 2 glasses of water right before lunch
- 140 grams 0f cooked rice or 200 grams of cooked pasta + 2 cooking spoons of sauce, a stew of your choice
- 90 grams of grilled beef + 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 grilled chicken breast + baked potatoes and vegetables
- 150 grams of grilled fish + 2 tablespoons of baba ganoush + grilled vegetables
- 15 pcs of baked shrimp with assorted vegetables
- 1 hamburger of your choice
- 1 chicken burger of your choice
- 1 club sandwich of your choice
- 1 small vegetable pizza
For your afternoon snack, you can have any of the following fruits or vegetables + 2 glasses of water:
- 1 medium orange
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 kiwi
- 1 wedge of watermelon
Dinner will have fewer calories than anything you ate during the day, choose any of the following foods and make sure that you stop eating after 7 pm.
- Drink 2 glasses of water + 1 cup of detox tea
- 1 plate of green vegetable salad + 1 medium bowl of zero-fat greek yogurt
- 1 bowl of vegetable soup of your choice
- 100 grams of unsalted, unsweetened popcorn
- 6 unsalted diet crackers
Skinny Fit Diet Plan Requirements:
There are a few requirements when on the skinny fit diet, you need to drink a lot of water and exercise at least 4 times per week! It is recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water daily and the preferred exercise is walking. You will need to walk for 45 minutes at least 4 times per week.
Also, it is recommended that you use olive oil for your salads and cooking, if you want to use butter, go for zero-fat butter or opt in for a low-calorie cooking spray. For sweeteners, you will need to use Stevia or raw organic honey. Make sure to reduce white sugar as much as possible.
Your last meal or food intake for the day is at 7 pm. You are free to drink water, coffee, or tea after 7 pm but no sugary drinks. That’s it! Go ahead and start losing weight! Good luck!